Hiring the right state criminal defense lawyer for Santa Fe, New Mexico residents can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Not only do you have a legal professional explaining what is happening at every point, but you also have someone who is going to challenge the prosecutor’s case theory while loyally and tenaciously fighting on your behalf.
Call Grano Law Offices, P.C. for a Free Strategy Session with a New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you want to learn more about your legal options when facing a state investigation or criminal charges, the first step is calling a Santa Fe, New Mexico a state criminal defense lawyer for a free, no-obligation case strategy session.
It’s an opportunity to get some legal information about what to do next. Call Grano Law Offices, P.C. today to request yours by calling 505-587-8649 or sending Marc a private message via my contact form.
Hire a Top-Rated Criminal Defense Attorney for Santa Fe, New Mexico with Past Experience as Prosecutor
Defending criminal cases is my passion. Clients are placing their trust and life in my hands, and I make it my mission to achieve an outcome that is in your best interest.
While it is always my goal to get your charges reduced or dropped, we are always working towards minimizing the effect of your criminal case on your life. My past experience as a New Mexico state prosecutor gives me insight into the judicial process.
Simply put, when you hire a criminal defense lawyer at Grano Law Offices, P.C., you are hiring a legal defense team that puts your interests first.
I can help you if your case involves:
- Aggravated Assault of a Household Member Defense
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon Defense
- Aggravated Battery of a Household Member Defense
- Aggravated Battery on a Police Officer Defense
- Aggravated Robbery Defense
- Assault with the Intent to Commit a Violent Felony Defense
- Child Abuse Defense
- Child Pornography Defense
- Computer Crimes
- Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor Defense
- Criminal Sexual Penetration Defense
- Drug Possession Defense
- Drug Trafficking Defense
- DUI Defense
- DWI Defense
- Escape from Custody Defense
- Extreme Animal Cruelty Defense
- False Imprisonment Defense
- Felon in Possession of a Firearms Defense
- Felony Aggravated Battery Defense
- Felony Defense
- Felony Domestic Violence Defense
- Firearms Defense
- Forgery Defense
- Habitual Offender Enhancement Defense
- Harboring a Felon Defense
- Identity Theft
- Intimidation of a Witness Defense
- Juvenile DWI Defense
- Manslaughter Defense
- Marijuana Possession Defense
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Murder Defense
- Probation Revocation Defense
- Rape Defense
- Resisting, Obstructing, or Evading a Police Officer Defense
- Robbery Defense
- Vehicular Manslaughter Defense
Take the first step by calling a Santa Fe, New Mexico Attorney, and learn more about how to fight back. Whether your charges are pending or if you have been arrested, Grano Law Offices, P.C. will help you if you decide to hire our team to represent you or your loved one.