For protecting your future and reputation, hiring a state criminal defense lawyer for Raton, New Mexico is a smart move toward protecting your rights. I can devise a case strategy that seeks that most favorable outcome for your or your loved one’s specific situation.
Hiring Grano Law Offices, P.C. to represent your case gives you the reassurance that you are working with a state criminal defense attorney for Raton, New Mexico, who puts you before other interests. Not only do I possess in-depth experience defending criminal matters, but I also have an inside look as a former New Mexico state prosecutor.
Arrested or Under Investigation? Contact a New Mexico State Criminal Defense Lawyer
Get the conversation started and hear what a New Mexico state criminal defense attorney has to say about your or your loved one’s case for FREE. Request a no-obligation strategy session today by calling 505-587-8649 or sending Marc a private message via my contact form.
If you or your loved one are unable to travel to my Las Vegas, New Mexico office, I can travel to you or meet virtually through video, phone, email, or secure messaging.
Grano Law Offices, P.C. Represents the Toughest Criminal Defense Matters
After your initial consultation and client intake, I will scrutinize the charges against you to determine what the prosecution can prove. Ultimately, the prosecutor’s office carries the burden of proof, which means it’s THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to show the court you committed the crimes in question.
I give you my promise that I will move to hold them to this standard, and if they don’t, I will fight back and protect your rights at every critical point.
Grano Law Offices, P.C. will take on the toughest criminal matters and investigations, including:
- Aggravated Assault of a Household Member Defense
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon Defense
- Aggravated Battery of a Household Member Defense
- Aggravated Battery on a Police Officer Defense
- Aggravated Robbery Defense
- Assault with the Intent to Commit a Violent Felony Defense
- Child Abuse Defense
- Child Pornography Defense
- Computer Crimes
- Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor Defense
- Criminal Sexual Penetration Defense
- Drug Possession Defense
- Drug Trafficking Defense
- DUI Defense
- DWI Defense
- Escape from Custody Defense
- Extreme Animal Cruelty Defense
- False Imprisonment Defense
- Felon in Possession of a Firearms Defense
- Felony Aggravated Battery Defense
- Felony Defense
- Felony Domestic Violence Defense
- Firearms Defense
- Forgery Defense
- Habitual Offender Enhancement Defense
- Harboring a Felon Defense
- Identity Theft
- Intimidation of a Witness Defense
- Juvenile DWI Defense
- Manslaughter Defense
- Marijuana Possession Defense
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Murder Defense
- Probation Revocation Defense
- Rape Defense
- Resisting, Obstructing, or Evading a Police Officer Defense
- Robbery Defense
- Vehicular Manslaughter Defense
You have many options in hiring a Raton, New Mexico state criminal defense lawyer, including self-representation or a public defender. Here is a word to the wise: hire private counsel at Grano Law Offices, P.C. instead.
Public defenders generally carry a massive caseload and simply cannot give your case the attention it needs. When you go with a Raton, New Mexico state criminal defense attorney, you are buying reassurance that you are working with a legal professional that does not have a conflict of interest when taking your case.
Your future is too important to leave things riding on the line.