Personal injury law encapsulates a wide variety of civil claims. From car accidents to malfunctioning products to wrongful death, it is an area that affects families in New Mexico every day. Typically, I see matters that cause injuries to my clients as a result of negligence, carelessness, and abuse.
I want you to know that you do not have to face your detractors alone when going after the fair compensation you deserve for your injuries. At Grano Law Offices, P.C., I work with clients to prove the elements of their claims while asserting and protecting their rights at every critical point. Simply put, you have an advocate and legal professional on your side throughout the entire process.
If you or your family member sustained injuries or experienced loss of life due to another’s negligence, contact me, Marc Grano, a results-oriented personal injury lawyer serving Northern New Mexico, for an initial strategy session. Request yours today by calling 505-587-8649 or by completing my online contact form.
Representing Injured Parties Around San Miguel and Santa Fe Counties
You should always call a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an injury or accident due to the negligence of another person or a business. No two people or injury cases are alike. There are many ways to become injured or hurt.
It can turn your life upside down, result in lost wages, mental and emotional effects, and more. The legal team at Grano Law Offices, P.C., is ready to help you through what may be the most challenging time in your life using knowledgeable, results-oriented, and empathetic services. With my guidance and leadership, my professional staff will treat your case with the highest ethical standard with a strong commitment to the sensitive nature of the attorney-client relationship.
I help people when they need it the most in the following types of personal injury cases in Las Vegas, NM, and surrounding areas:
I have fought for people dealing with the situations listed above, and I will fight for you, too. I advocate for the victim and stand up against bullying insurance companies. I have successfully won and recovered money for many clients over the years.
I have the tenacity to win your case and make sure you receive fair and full compensation. You do not have to resign to the idea that you are standing alone. Let’s discuss how I can help you over an initial strategy session.
You can contact my office to request yours by calling 505-587-8649 or by submitting your information through my online contact form.
A Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Families in Northern New Mexico
Even though my office is physically located in Las Vegas, NM, I serve a much broader area. I recognize that there are families and injured parties outside of my location who need experienced, tough, and compassionate legal services under the reassurance that they are working with someone who understands the unique elements of personal injury law in New Mexico.
I can help you with your case if you live in the following areas of Central New Mexico:
- San Miguel County
- Santa Fe County
- Guadelupe County
- Colfax County
- Rio Arriba County
- Taos County
- Mora County
Hiring a modern firm, like Grano Law Offices, P.C. means that you do not have to settle for a personal injury lawyer simply because he or she is located near you. I make it as straightforward as possible for clients to have access to quality legal services when they hire me.
I Will Come to You If You Are Unable to Travel
In my experience, I have seen how difficult it is for some of my clients to travel due to the severity of their trauma and injuries or their current treatment plan. Whether you live in Santa Fe, Mora, Santa Rosa, Raton, Taos, or anywhere in between, I can travel from my Las Vegas, NM office to meet you if the need arises. Travel does not have to become a barrier to accessing my legal services.
My Firm Offers Alternative and Traditional Modes of Communication
Meeting with your New Mexico personal injury lawyer does not have to be a hassle. In addition to traveling to you, I can also meet you face-to-face in my office. We can also meet using video and teleconferencing modes to make the experience more convenient for you.
Ultimately, it is my objective to ensure that you are receiving the legal support you need using the tools that make sense for your situation. Learn more about how I can help you move forward with your life by getting you the compensation you deserve for your injuries. I am a personal injury lawyer in Northern New Mexico who understands the local legal climate and the types of damages people in our area face.
Contact me today for a strategy session by calling 505-587-8649 or by submitting your information through my online contact form.
Compensation Is Available for Negligently Injured People
It is normal to wonder how much your personal injury claim may be worth. The reality is that it is challenging to determine a number based on general information since each case is unique. However, there are types of compensation that you can request, in general, for most personal injury cases.
I will request the maximum award allowable under New Mexico civil statutes, including:
- Past and current medical expenses
- Predicted future medical bills
- Travel to doctors’ appointments
- Prescriptions, prosthetics, and medical device costs
- Accessibility modifications to your home or car
- Physical therapy
- Psychological counseling
- Lost wages and benefits for missing work
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of life, in wrongful death cases
- Lost future earnings
- Property damages
- Punitive damages
- And more
While the preceding list is not comprehensive, nor do they apply to every case, it helps you understand what is potentially on the table in terms of receiving restitution for your injuries. My office will receive and track all of your out-of-pocket expenses while documenting your less measurable losses, like pain, suffering, and mental anguish, to ensure that every financial, physical, and emotional instance of harm is demonstrated in negotiation discussions or civil court proceedings.
For a more personalized assessment regarding what the value of your case may be, I will help you understand the direction in which I will take your case from a compensation standpoint. It is my goal to get you as much compensation as you deserve, which means that there is no hidden agenda when receiving legal services from my office. Schedule your strategy session with me today by calling 505-587-8649 or by submitting your information through my online contact form.
Advantages of Hiring a Northern New Mexico Personal Injury Lawyer
Your health must be a top priority as you recover from a personal injury accident. In fact, recent studies It can take up to 25 percent longer for your body to heal when you are experiencing the added stress of life, let alone litigating a New Mexico personal injury lawsuit on your own.
Here are the multiple ways in which my knowledge and experience will benefit you:
- Health-focused: As I stated above, you and your health are number one. It is for this reason that I make sure you are receiving compensation for every single medical necessity allowable by law. You do not have to worry about choosing between the required treatments.
- Attorney-client privilege: The legal doctrine of attorney-client privilege is a bond that I will not break. The communications we share are entirely confidential and cannot be divulged to other parties outside of our professional relationship.
- Ongoing counsel: Questions are certainly going to arise as you proceed with a personal injury lawsuit. My office is highly-responsive and dynamic, which means you will get the answers you need as issues come up.
- Communication buffer: Once we invoke the doctrine of the attorney-client relationship, insurance companies, attorneys, and opposing parties are no longer legally allowed to contact you. Instead, they must think twice by running everything through my office. This concept strengthens your rights while giving you peace-of-mind in knowing that aggressive telephone calls or written communications won’t bombard you.
- Follows the Official NM Statutes and Court Rules: Every court in New Mexico follows federal, state, and local rules. There are thousands of them that change according to the court in which you are filing. For example, the Santa Fe District Court follows different local rules than the San Miguel County District Court. As a personal injury lawyer with more than 20 years of experience, you can feel assured in knowing that I will comply with the rules of your case.
- Evidence gathering: Evidence is the cornerstone of proving the elements of a personal injury case. Rather than trying to figure out what you can prove or disprove, I will handle this aspect for you by compiling witness statements, medical evidence, police reports, expert testimony, and other documents that assert your right to compensation for your injuries.
- A broad network: As a personal injury lawyer in Northern New Mexico, I have built a network of doctors, experts, consultants, and other providers that ensure you are receiving help from all sides, both in and out of the civil courtroom. Confusing insurance policies and medical terminology will not be allowed to detract from your case.
- Contingency fee agreement: I am a personal injury lawyer who believes that injured people should not have to pay thousands upfront to receive due process. That is why I use a contingency fee payment arrangement. You do not pay a penny to me unless I win your case and recover your award.
Your case will receive the resources of working with a prominent personal injury law firm under personalized, attentive legal care. It is my mission to get you the justice you deserve while considering your case from a big-picture perspective.
You will always receive my legal advice and counsel for every critical decision. Contact me for a strategy session regarding your personal injury claim today by calling 505-587-8649 or by submitting your information through my online contact form.
There Is a Deadline to File a Claim for Your Injuries in New Mexico
A statute of limitations is the deadline that you have to file a claim. Depending on the type of lawsuit you have—personal injury or wrongful death—several timelines apply to your case. During your strategy session with me, I can help you understand what those deadlines are and establish a tentative schedule that will apply to your lawsuit.
Several elements and aspects of a case may apply, and every situation is different. I will gather the necessary details that can help you better understand what to expect.
Contact Grano Law Offices, P.C. for a Strategy Session
Bad things happen to good people. It is this statement that motivates me to bring you justice. You didn’t ask for your injuries and the subsequent losses that occurred after that. While it is not possible to turn back the clock, I can help you look forward to a brighter future by exhausting every legal option available if we decide to work together.