A criminal conviction has the potential to carry lifelong consequences. From securing employment to passing background checks, you do not want to leave things to chance if you are facing criminal charges or an investigation.
If you need help from a state criminal defense lawyer for Mora, New Mexico, you can contact Grano Law Offices, P.C. for more information about your case. I can at least advise you of your fundamental rights and what could potentially happen as it runs its course.
Don’t Leave Things to Chance: Contact Me for a Free Case Strategy Session
You can start by learning more about your case by calling a Mora, New Mexico state criminal defense attorney at Grano Law Offices, P.C. for a free case strategy session. Request yours by calling 505-587-8649 or send me a message through my online contact form.
A Mora State Criminal Defense Lawyer with a Reputation for Success
My past and current clients routinely offer their praise for the results they have achieved by hiring my law firm to represent their cases. I am appreciative and humbled by how Grano Law Offices, P.C. offered a successful outcome to those who need help.
I can represent you, too, in matters involving:
- Aggravated Assault of a Household Member Defense
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon Defense
- Aggravated Battery of a Household Member Defense
- Aggravated Battery on a Police Officer Defense
- Aggravated Robbery Defense
- Assault with the Intent to Commit a Violent Felony Defense
- Child Abuse Defense
- Child Pornography Defense
- Computer Crimes
- Criminal Sexual Contact of a Minor Defense
- Criminal Sexual Penetration Defense
- Drug Possession Defense
- Drug Trafficking Defense
- DUI Defense
- DWI Defense
- Escape from Custody Defense
- Extreme Animal Cruelty Defense
- False Imprisonment Defense
- Felon in Possession of a Firearms Defense
- Felony Aggravated Battery Defense
- Felony Defense
- Felony Domestic Violence Defense
- Firearms Defense
- Forgery Defense
- Habitual Offender Enhancement Defense
- Harboring a Felon Defense
- Identity Theft
- Intimidation of a Witness Defense
- Juvenile DWI Defense
- Manslaughter Defense
- Marijuana Possession Defense
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Murder Defense
- Probation Revocation Defense
- Rape Defense
- Resisting, Obstructing, or Evading a Police Officer Defense
- Robbery Defense
- Vehicular Manslaughter Defense
Just like no two criminal cases are alike, neither are two law firms. At Grano Law Offices, P.C., we value honesty, transparency, and loyalty. Let my team and I know what charges you are facing, and we’ll let you know how you can help.
You or your loved ones can rely on my knowledge and experience as a state criminal defense lawyer for Mora, New Mexico. Learn more about your options and how I can help you by calling 505-587-8649 or send me a message securely online.