WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Grano Law Offices, P.C. 2020 “Bikes for New Mexico Kids” Essay Content
In an overwhelming response to Grano Law Offices, P.C.’s 2020 “Bikes for New Mexico Kids” essay contest, we made the decision to award a grand total of ten (10) bicycles instead of seven (7) as originally planned. We chose to increase the award for the simple fact that some essays were too compelling to ignore.
Parents and guardians, take note; your child is receiving this award for his or her positive community efforts and/or triumphing over adversity.
Grano Law Offices, P.C.’s “2020 Bikes for New Mexico Kids” essay contest winners are:
- James, Age 12, Holman, nominated by Bernadette Vigil-Cruz
- George II, Age 8, Ribera, nominated by Erica Sena
- Isaiah, Age 11, Sapello, nominated by Rosemary Sanchez
- Genesis, Age 5, Las Vegas, nominated by Amber Trujillo
- Miguel, Age 11, Las Vegas, nominated by Gloria Maestas
- Kristiana, Age 11, Las Vegas, nominated by Amanda LeBaron
- Christa, Age 6, Las Vegas, nominated by Stephanie Garcia
- Aubrianna, Age 6, Las Vegas, nominated by Lorie Solano
- Marisol, Age 4, Ribera, nominated by Ramona Villanueva
- Camila, Age 9, Pecos, nominated by Karina Fierro
CONGRATULATIONS to all of our winners of this year’s contest! Your children are making incredible contributions to Central and Northern New Mexico. It is our firm’s honor to support their bright future by giving them a fun and healthy prize.
How Winners Can Claim Bicycle Prize
Grano Law Offices, P.C. will contact individuals and parents, letting them know that the nominated child won a new bicycle. From there, we will make arrangements for pick-up at our office.
If severe circumstances prevent you from traveling here, I will look at other options in an effort to get the bicycle that your child deserves in his or her hands.
About the 2020 “Bikes for New Mexico Kids” Essay Content
To support healthy outlets, our firm wanted to run an essay contest that made a direct impact on our children’s lives while rewarding them for their amazing accomplishments.
Entries were open from 6/22/2020 through 07/22/2020. Winners were chosen on 07/24/2020. Area adults were asked to nominate a child and submit a short essay of 150 words or less.
You can read more about the contest and its rules by clicking here.
About Grano Law Offices, P.C.
If you need legal advice, never hesitate to give us a call. We will return your calls within twenty-four (24) business hours at 505-587-8649. You are also welcome to send us a note through our secure contact form.